Service Connections Limited - Managing Your Infrastructure
A Proactive Approach to Managing Utilities
Formed in 2006 and with over 20 years of combined experience in the utilities sector, Service Connections Ltd is a company designed to remove the burden of dealing with gas, water & electric infrastructure for new build developments.
The management of Utility Services has been progressively one of the most time consuming and challenging areas of construction that developers have had to engage in:
- Sourcing and correctly completing new connections application forms
- Finding qualified staff within statutory utility providers to discuss your queries
- Understanding continuously changing regulatory and procedural requirements
- Chasing quotations
- Dealing with on-site delays caused by utility companies
- Incurring unforeseen costs
- Obtaining help and support when issues arise on site·
Leave the Infrastructure to Us
Whether it’s carrying out feasibility studies, tendering for utility infrastructure, project managing or building new utility networks for residential, commercial or industrial sites, we firmly believe in a Pro-active approach;
- Dealing with customer enquiries promptly
- Providing a single point of contact for the client covering all works on a new development
- Ensuring clients are fully informed with regards to timescales, costs and potential issues
- Inspecting developments before mains installations to identify issues and reduce potential delays
- Making sure utility works are carried out safely and to specification
We believe that utilities should work to the client’s timescales and not that of the utility companies.
Furthermore, we believe that utilities need not be the area that all developers experience difficulties with: we are a company designed to manage utilities promptly and effectively – from site evaluations through to ensuring mains and services are ‘live’ when developers require them.